Hello and welcome back Fashionistas! In today’s post we will be talking about this fall latest fashion trends that are predicted to be the biggest trends of the fall season. I’ve taken a deeper look into this year’s runway shows and I’m here to discuss with you the latest fall trends that will help you get a head start on this season.
- VELVET: I believe that this trend of fabric will be seen in all sorts of pieces like dresses, tops, skirts, even handbags. This fall season I put money down that you will be seeing a lot of this trend.
- STATEMENT CHOKERS: These are just like chockers from summer, if you are not ready to let go of summer chokers envision a chocker that will cover your neck a whole lot more with thicker material and also has embellishments.
- JUMPER DRESS: I’m one of the 90’s kids that is very excited for this trend, I was rocking it back in the day – Just saying- basically just picture the sleeveless dresses on top of a fitted long sleeve turtle neck or fitted t-shirt .
- LIQUID METALS: Imagine a fabric with the metallic sheen to it without that awkward texture and more like very liquid flow. You can Actually see this in dresses, skirts, pants… all over the runways. I’m telling you that’s something that will catch your eye! For my party girls if you wanna stand out a little bit out of the crowd at night, then throw some liquid metal on.
- NAVY OVERCOAT: Give your trench coat an extended summer vacation and switch out for unexpected cool element. This trend isn’t only about the navy blue, it is also inspired by navy seal detailing touch with sassy badges, gold striping detailing and also gold buttons.
That’s all for today’s post about fall fashion trends, and I would like you to comment which one of these trends you liked the most! Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss any future trends’ posts, and make sure to share this post with your family and friends on your social media platforms.