Hey guys! Here I’m once again with another FAB FIVE post but this time it’s a little different than the times before. I will be sharing with you FAB FIVE goals for 2016.
- Learn to Swim: Before you start judging that I’m old enough to actually know how to swim, I must tell you that yes I do know how to swim, however I still feel awkward when I swim lol. I have long arms and long legs so some of you may understand the struggle of trying to look graceful while swimming, so in 2016 I should learn how to swim properly.
- Volunteer for a Good Cause: I’m gonna be honest and straight ahead to tell you that I’ve only done charity for a hand full of times, I used to do much more when I was in university, because there were always flyers and charity groups, there was much more opportunities. Ever since I graduated and I’ve been living in this weird bubble, and ignoring the problem will never get it fixed. So I would love to be somehow more involved.
- Learn to Downsize: Learn to be more minimal in my wardrobe, because my closet is completely filled up, and basically my room is filled with clothes, shoes, bags, and hats everywhere. So my goal would be to giveaway clothes to charity and organize and declutter as much as possible.
- Join a Dance Class: Ever since I was a young girl and the idea of dancing has been a major anxiety for me, I hated it because I didn’t know how to move, and what to do with my arms. I always go to dancing events and I just sit aside and have a great time with my friends but it’s still no dancing. To fix that I would like to attend a dancing class and have my special dancing moves.
- Yoga: I think it’s about time, to stop procrastinating and actually do some yoga, I love stretching and the breathing exercises so why not join a yoga class, that would help me relax and get fit?
That’s it for my goals and my bucket list for 2016, I’m sorry if this post was a little long for you. I would love to know what are YOUR goals for 2016, you can message me on Facebook or Instagram. I would love to hear from you Fashionistas, have a great end of year, much kisses!!