It’s that time of the year, CHRISTMAS!!! Lights in the streets, decorations everywhere, and Christmas music on the radio. Such a happy time don’t you think?!
Well I’m here today to help you be Christmas ready in 5 steps:
- Hang your Christmas tree, white Christmas trees with pink and blue decoration are just fascinating.
- Grab your Starbucks toffee nut latte
- Shop online if you want to avoid crowds. Avoid the holiday crowds by shopping in the comfort in your own home. It is easier to stick to your budget as you keep a spreadsheet open or app to help you track your spending.
- Watch a Christmas movie. There are many classic Christmas movies that you can stream online or watch on tv as many major networks will begin to show Christmas programming.
- Some great examples of Christmas movies are Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, A Christmas Story, A Charlie Brown Christmas, and Elf.
- Get your dresses ready: My favorite colors to wear during Christmas are red, and white. On New year I love wearing black, silver or gold sequin dresses.