Well hello Fashionistas, I hope you’re all doing well.
Finally it’s summer the best time for outdoor activities, and hanging out with friends, which is usually costly especially if you’re on a budget or you’re still in school and don’t have a job.
This is why I come to you with the best ways to save some money on shopping and spend it all on fun activities to enjoy your summer.
- STICK TO CLASSIC FITS: There are some fits that can look cheap regardless of their price if they’re not done well. Don’t spend money on things that you can’t wear everyday or the ones that look like you’re going to a club, for example: Too much cleavage, extremely tight dresses…
- BASIC PIECES: If you have a tight budget, invest in basic pieces only and accessorise it, for example: Put on a hat, vest, bold necklace, or a bunch of bracelets….
- MIX + MATCH: The best way to build a wardrobe is to buy pieces that you can mix and match with each other. Now that you got the basics you need, don’t be afraid of mixing and matching different colors together.
- DON’T SPEND ON TRENDS: It’s easy to want to splurge on a new trend, but trends come and go so quickly. Honestly I just wait for other brands to come with a similar pieces, and this saves me more money than you can imagine.
- SIMPLE PIECES: Look for classic, simple pieces to really give your look a high end feel. Look for basic colored handbags like beige, black, brown… And of course you need a little black dress, and for me this applies to little black skirt cause I’m a little obsessed with skirts.