The storm is coming and we’re ready for it, right Fashionistas?!
I thought of giving you some layering techniques to use with the pieces that you have in your closet.
- Layer short sleeves: Add a long sleeve under a short sleeve or a sleeveless piece instantly makes any outfit modern and chic also keeps you warm during winter time.
- Turtle neck: It is so “IN” right now, it’s an extra source to stay warm in winter and it looks more stylish than revealing pieces, you can wear it with an overall or jeans or whatever you feel like.
- Over size sweaters: The men’s sweater or thick sweater it looks and feels so comfy and cozy.
- Monochrome: If you’re wearing an oversize sweater and you’re afraid of losing your shape, the best way is to wear it in monochrome, if you’re wearing all black it will instantly makes you look longer and slimmer.
- Accessorize: When it’s cold outside I feel like doing is get up early to do my hair so hats are my best friends during winter time. It changes the vibe of your outfit.