Yes, I’m back on track and there will be posts more often. I’m trying to help Fashionistas in daily struggles. And one of them is seeing someone we want to impress while not looking our best. This blog post will help give you a fast and easy morning routine and help you to always look good!
Personal style is obviously your own and specific to what you like to wear, but there are very easy style formulas to help you always look put together. By knowing what kind of style you’re going for, you can identify what pieces to pair with each other to always have a unified look.
- CASUAL STYLE: Focus on layers, balance them with loose and fitted 1-2 colors keep it sleek -gym shoes, beanies, leggings, sweatshirts, comfy fits, graphic t’s
- TRENDY STYLE: high waisted pants, crop tops, off the shoulder shirts, ripped denim -simple color palette, finish look with accessories -hats always make an outfit look trendy
- CLASSIC STYLE: stick to classic pieces with feminine fits -day dresses -striped tops -layering jackets -ballet flats
- BOHO STYLE: focus on loose fabrics, flowy fabrics -lace -lace up sandals, gladiator sandals -loose waves or braids, fishtail braids are my favorite
- GLAM STYLE: focus on sleek hair + makeup -bold lips tie everything together -dramatic silhouettes: maxi dresses, etc.