Hello Fashionistast! Today’s topic is super exciting and I am so happy to be sharing this with you because I believe that this will help so many people. I will be talking to ladies but this applies to guys as well so keep reading…
Just let me ask you this first, does it really suck being single? I think people especially in Lebanon really focus on this subject more than anything, they make you feel like you are incomplete or like there is something wrong with you. But let me tell you why they react this way, it is a shock for them that you are doing okay or maybe great on your own. This is not normal for them and that’s what scares them.
The truth is having a partner is a lot of fun and support but it is not something you force or you “attract”, it really happens naturally when 2 people match and that doesn’t mean he is your soulmate because god created so many people not so you can either have this person or no one at all – This is not a fairy tale-
There is a thousand reason why you broke up: he is too busy, he is a unfaithful, he is not supportive or maybe he’s abusive… Now it is the time for you to understand that this is your chance for a new beginning and to take care of yourself.
- When a guy tells you that he is not sure about you does that make him more attractive? Personally I think that is a turn off, he is not someone who wants you and you shouldn’t want what you cant have it will drive you crazy!
- When a relationship ends don’t run after him or ask for him back, because there is a reason you are not together, and running after him will only make things worse. Just accept that it was a good experience with someone you had a great time with but now it’s time for a new chapter.
- You can’t forget about your ex if you are watching Netflix and crying. Now is the right time to start taking care of yourself.
- By taking care of yourself I mean get a new look, go back to gym, or simply find a new hobby like a book club or a yoga club. Trust me they are a lot of fun!
- Socialize and NO I don’t mean go on Tinder or such applications because people there are freaks! I mean join a new running club, go out with your friends and meet their friends, or simply call an old friend for a coffee or a drink.
- Keep yourself busy, focus on your job because this will be a great energy booster and who knows maybe you will get a bonus! Spend more time with your family they are the ones who really care about you and wants the best for you.
- Don’t stalk him on social media, it really doesn’t matter what he is doing without you, out of sight out of mind.
There are many tips that I can give you but I believe these are the main ones. Just one last advice: Don’t stress about what you can’t control everything will be okay eventually, trust me.