Hello everyone and happiest new year to all of you, I can’t begin to explain what an amazing year 2017 has been.
It is safe to say that 2017 was the year of extremes, I was extremely sad when my uncle died, extremely lonely when my friends moved to different countries but also extremely happy traveling to Europe and extremely fulfilled with the amazing people who entered my life this year.
However looking back at my resolutions made me feel SILLY!
I didn’t accomplish many of them, and I am not sad about that, every year I say Fall in love and I never find love lol or have the best body ever and I believe that these are just not realistic resolutions. So this year of all the years I decided not to do the usual dreamy resolutions.
But I am still a list person I like to write lists, and this list is not about resolutions so take a look:
- Attend more courses for start-ups
- Be more active on Instagram because let’s be honest I kinda neglect Instagram sometimes
- Deliver more content on social media knowing that I have the potential but I am far too shy to show people the real me. This year will be the year of confidence and courage!
- Instead of saying go to gym daily I need to choose a gym and try out different classes.
- Don’t pressure yourself: when you make plans God laugh! Let go and let God.
- Know what you deserve and don’t settle for less.
- Healthier options to maintain a good energy though out the day and not just to lose weight.
- Blog more – well of course! Writing makes me happy but again I am too shy to share my thoughts with people.
- The past doesn’t matter just look forward to new experiences, adventures and enjoy the change.
- Have more time for yourself, without all the friends, social media notifications and the usual craziness.
I am kind of opening up for you right now and sharing my “goals” but let’s be more open and share my thoughts.
I am not saying that resolutions don’t work I am saying that you need to be easy on yourself and don’t wait for Mondays and New Years to try to accomplish goals. Set realistic goals and start ASAP because you deserve a happy successful life!