Hello Fashionistas!! I hope you’re doing well, and I hope this year is starting well for you. Well to think about it, it’s not easy to have a good new year, and I’m not talking about the new year eve. I mean when you come to think about it: Are YOU what YOU want to be?!!
Honestly I’m not there yet, and I’m being personal here. I was sick at the end of last year that I used to take a medication that made me gain 5 kilo grams which I think is equal to 10 pounds. I’ve been always under weight, but being over weight (for me I’m over weight other people say it’s normal), well this doesn’t make me happy in my own skin. I want a change, I want to be comfortable with myself. I did some research and I found the best apps that can improve your every day life.
- SOL Calendar: It’s the best calendar with to do list, events, and weather section. Guess what? You can personalise as well –perfect-
- We heart it: For inspirations, and mainly it has the best pictures of everything
- Keep: It’s a note app that you can also add check list to it, it’s great for budgeting and shopping list
- My Diet Coach: It reminds me to drink water and pack veggies to work, so it’s pretty good.
- S Health: Some of you will hate me for having samsung phone, but honestly I like it a lot and it works well for me. In Samsung S5 there’s this app and it counts the number of steps you take, the hours you sleep and your stress level.