Hello Fashionistas!! I hope you’re all doing well. I was wondering how is everyone doing with their 2016 resolutions? Are you going to the gym? Are you eating healthy? Are you reaching your destination on time?
I dunno about you, but I’m sticking to my resolutions and cross fingers that I will for all the rest of the year. Now let’s talk makeup!
I go to my full time job as a regional social media specialist for a company. Then most of the time, I either have a fashion meeting or a fashion event. Therefore I need my makeup bag at all time! Below I will list everything I keep in my makeup bag, now it’s your turn to comment or message me what’s in yours.
- Foundation: But I won’t name any, because I’m still trying to find a foundation that suits my skin.
- Concealer: Revlon color stay that I recommend
- Mascara: Benefit They’re real I recommend it as well
- Eyeliner, blush and highlighter by Benefit – I love their products
- Mirror that was a gift from Italy
- Essie nail polish – Just in case
- Detol sanitiser because for some reason I became a huge germaphobe especially in the flu season
- Lipsticks I keep many honestly and always end up wearing pink
- Moisturiser by Yves Saint Lauren Parisienne
- Bronzer NYX Tango with Bronzing Powder
- Concealer Powder by Makeup Forever Sculpting Kit
- Perfume: Victoria’s Secret Bombshell that I always get compliments on